The Simple Shop Recent Posts Widget lets you display your recent posts in any widget area you’d like.
Simple Shop Recent Posts Widget Example
1. From the WordPress Dashboard navigate to Appearance > Customize
2. In the left sidebar of the Customizer select Widgets
3. Choose the section you would like to put the widget
4. Click on the Add a Widget button
5. Select the Simple Shop Recent Posts widget
6. When the widget is created you should have two options, Title and Number of posts to show. Changing the Title will change what the title of the widget will be, and changing the Number of posts to show will change how many posts show in the widget.
7. Click Save & Publish in the top-right corner of the Customizer sidebar