This section is a general overview of what widgets to use to create the demo site home page for Simple Shop Pro.
Note: You must have a Front Page set to create the demo home page.
1. From the WordPress Dashboard navigate to Appearance > Customize
2. In the Customizer sidebar click on Widgets
4. Insert a Soliloquy Slider Widget in this section. The Front Page Slider section is made for a large image, like a slider. (Example from demo site below)
7. Next is the Footer section. The only widgets that need to be added here are a Search Widget and a Social Media Widget.
a. If you are unsure as to how to add your social media to your site see here.
8. Under the Footer is the Copyright and Branding. You can change this to whatever you’d like. If you are unsure as to how to change the Copyright and Branding see here.